TFC Industrial Controls (TFC) understands that there are times where products will need to be returned for various reasons. In order to expedite this process as well as protect the interests of both our customers and of TFC Industrial Controls, we have the following return policy:
- When goods are returned because of an acknowledged error by TFC, TFC will rectify its error promptly without expense to the customer.
- Any request to return goods must be made within 10 days from receipt of the goods.
- Returned goods must be in first-class saleable condition, in their original container or packaging, shipment prepaid, and subject to inspection upon receipt by TFC.
- Goods may not be returned by customers without TFCs prior written authorization and subsequent RMA numbers. Goods returned without a valid authorization will be held for a maximum of 30 days in our receiving dept. pending customer’s call tag and return label. After 30 days, goods may be disposed of by a method of our choosing.
- Many items presented to our customers in our website are custom-made or made-to-order and cannot be returned.
- Defective items carry their respective manufacturer’s warranty.
- If the authorized return is not because of a fault of TFC or its suppliers, TFC Industrial Controls will undertake all reasonable action to minimize the expense of such returns; however; TFC reserves the right to make a handling and restocking charge.
- All products returned to TFC will be inspected by the central warehouse prior to acceptance. Product found to be in a condition that prevents its resale will be rejected held subject to stipulations in paragraph 4 above.
- We reserve the right to modify this return policy in whole or in part at any time with or without notice.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the return of an item or our return policy, please call our customer service representatives.
Remember: no item may be returned without our written approval and an accompanying RMA number.